Nether Cows Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
The Nether, a rotten and corrupted dimension full of monsters and lava well it wasn’t always like that you know once the Nether was a peaceful society where farmers would grow crops and miners would go mining. At one time the nether was thriving with life and cows would graze the fields, but that was until one man was crazed enough to name him self king. The crazed king boiled the water and rocks until it turned into lava hey he would then inject farmers with chemicals that would change them into zombies and he would even genetically engineer them with pigs. The king was even mad enough to trap the souls of his slaves in sand just so they would not rebel
As the king went mad the animals had been left alone the crops had died off and so had the king so the nether had turned from an oasis into hell with in one lifetime, and then there were the cows they started off the same as all other cows but as the Nether changed so did they. They resorted to eating quartz for sustenance and with out them knowing they started growing nether warts on their back side because they lacked grooming. With an aura so putrid every where they walked the warts would follow.
What are Nether Cows used for:
- If they walk over soul sand nether warts will grow.
- If you right click on them with a bottle of water it will give you either an awkward potion or a fire resistant potion or if you are lucky a potion o invisibility.
- They are immune to fire/lava
- If the they don’t have full health then you can heal them with nether quartz or if they do have full health they can be bred with nether quartz.
How do you get one:
- You can only obtain a nether cow egg by slaying either a Zombie Pigman(5% Chance) or Ghast(25% Chance)
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Nether Cows Mod
- Put Nether Cows Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.