NaturalPixy pack Resource Pack 1.7.4/1.7.2
Developer : FisCorb Last Updated : Mar 5 , 2014
This texture pack was created on a digital rather topic, but adds a little natural feel to each block. Its specificity is added to the fact they all have (mostly) a square embedded within. MCPatcher can be used for better light, better sky, random mobs, random blocks and libraries connected (ctm).
How to Install NaturalPixy Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
Download NaturalPixy Resource Pack