Narutocraft Resource (Texture) Pack for Minecraft 1.7.9/1.7.2
Compatible : Minecraft 1.6.2, Minecraft 1.6.4
Last Updated : Oct 7, 2013
How to installNarutocraft Resource Pack For Minecraft
- In order to use HD texture packs properly (32× and higher) you will need to either patch your Minecraft usingMCPatcher or using OptiFine. Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher, and greatly increases game speeds and graphics settings. MCPatcher tends to be updated on the same day as Minecraft updates, so use it instead if you are in a hurry.
- 1.Download either MCPatcher or OptiFine. If you downloaded OptiFine, skip to step 3.
- 2.For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher-X.X.X.jar file and proceed to click “patch.”
- 3.For Optifine: Install OptiFine like any other mod – By opening minecraft.jar, and placing the .class files fromOptifine’s zip file within.
Download Narutocraft Resource (Texture) Pack for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
- Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/z6c0nqdwmqy4ndi/Narutocraft_making-.zip