MyTown Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7
Land protection mod. Create new towns, add members to it, set up personalised plots, configure plot/town permissions.
Don’t be a loner. Play together by building small or big towns!
Join nations to build your towns next to eachother and chat more easily
- Town teleporting
Don’t force your new recruits to walk, let them get to your town quick
- Residents, assistants, mayors
Towny-like hierarchical schema
- HeroChat like chat, town/nation channel
/ch tc – /g Hello! – /l Kle ära nussi – [TR][Mod]supercool[<3]: Buying iridium plates!
- Tight protection
Protects against most mod world changing items like IC mininglaser, BC quarrys, TC excavationwand etc. Tailored for FTB MindCrack modpack.
Claim only half plots for your roads so the one claiming next to it can use the other parts of the plot. Disable outsiders entering a plot or just cant loot or can access but cant build. Disable/enable quarries to make your plots safe against this old devil. And much more. Check it out using /t perm plot.
- Autocomplete for all commands, tab away – /t in<tab> Sp0<tab>
- Download MyTown and place it in your servers mods/ folder
- Download MyTownLib and place it in your servers mods/ folder
- Download PermissionsEx, place it in servers mods/ folder
- Start server, stop server to generate config/MyTown/MyTown.cfg and database
- Edit the config file, especially the # protex # group, enable all the mods you have and any vanilla related node you want to use (like creepers, mob location etc)
- Edit the config/permissions.yml file, remove atleast admin and plot count nodes from default group. Refer to the commands manual and/or the exxample pex script below
- Start your server and play
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1 & forge version independence
- This means that hopefully the next mc version this will also work
- Changed the connection NRE’s to say in the exception that there’s no db connection.