Mythra’s Cheerful Resource Pack 1.6.4/1.6.2
Category : Minecraft Resource Packs
Developer : Mythra
Last Updated : Oct 19, 2013
About this pack
This is a 16×16 resource pack that he drew most of the inspiration for this pack from my beloved wife, who helped him every step of the way in creating it. Its also kind of a “Girly Pack” but there is more to it than that, regardless of the abundance of pink. Its light colored and light hearted.
How to Install Cheerful Texture Pack for Minecraft
How to install Mythra’s Cheerful Resource Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download the resource pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own resource pack, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom resource pack go to Tutorials/Custom Resource Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Resource Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Resource Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all Resource packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the resource pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The resource pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
For 1.8 and 1.7