Mutant Creatures Mod
Gunpowder… Spice… And everything nice. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect creeper minion. But Professor HippoMaster accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction… Chemical X! Thus the Mutant Creatures were born
Can’t tell how much health your minion has? Forgot whether your minion can only explode one time? Check its information with the creeper stats item:
Right-click a tamed creeper minion with this to see its info. You can even change its name!
Changing Name – click the top button and type in your new name; then click the button again to finalize it.
Blast Radius – default creeper minion blast radius is 1.0; a normal creeper’s blast radius is 2.0
Chemical X – Make Your Mutant
Itching for battle? Dying for a strong companion? Your dreams have arrived in a small bottle of Chemical X!
Throwing Chemical X onto the ground creates a skull spirit that picks one random mob nearby andinfects it.
Then, (if a mutant is available), there’s a 50% chance that the mob will turn into a mutant! If not, it’ll kill the mob. Use wisely!
To prevent problems, you can throw Chemical X directly at an entity to infect it.
Installation Mutant Creatures Mod
- Extract the mod zip
- Locate .minecraft
- Click Start and type %appdata% into the Search area
- Click the folder that is called Roaming
- There should be a folder inside called .minecraft
- Move the mod zip file to .minecraft/mods
Requires: Minecraft Forge
- fixed packets allowing memory to leak
- fixed some sounds not playing
- fixed mutant enderman glitch randomly placing unlimited blocks
- fixed mutant skeleton helmet not rendering properly
- updated to mc1.7.2
- fixed skeleton boots or helmet not losing durability
- made mutant skeleton only shoot the player when visible
- fixed hulk hammer sometimes glitching up
- added a creative tab for mutant creatures items
- fixed creeper minions still destroying terrain when game rule is set to non-griefing
- updated to mc1.6.4
- fixed mutant skeleton chestplate effect not working on servers
- verified egg stacking is fixed
Download Mutant Creatures Mod
Mutant Creatures Mod 1.7.2