MultiCurrency allows you to pay each other in different currencies, earn different currencies, convert an item into currency, create currencies, remove currencies and exchange from one currency to another, and to change the exchange rate that this goes at! Such a nifty set-up!
NOTE: This is originally not my plugin, I just updated it and added a lot of new things.
- /pay : gives a player an amount of currency
- /money : checks the amount a certain currency of you own.
- /convert : converts the item into a currency
- (OP) /create : creates currency which can be obtained after converting
- (OP) /remove : Nulls the maximum / specified currency of the player (changes it to 0.00)
- (OP) /exchange :Changes the exchange rate of a currency to an amount. Exchange rate is the amount of currency you get for one item
- (OP) /eco : Adds / removes an amount of or currency to/from a player. Checks if they have it before removing if you want to remove though.
- /pay = multicurrency.pay
- /money = multicurrency.info
- /convert = multicurrency.convert
- /create = multicurrency.create
- /remove = multicurrency.remove
- /exchange = multicurrency.exchange
- /eco = multicurrency.eco
- Config only permission:
- multicurrency.obtain. = give this permission to players you want to be able to obtain the currency, but ONLY if the option in config “requirePermsForEachCurrency” is true.
- Added /convert
Download MultiCurrency Plugin 1.7.2