MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod 1.7.10
Installation MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod
- Download and install
- Download MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod
- Put zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one.
Change Log v3.3.3 (1.6.4)
* Fixed Server Crash
Change Log v3.3.2 (1.6.4/1.7.2)
+ You can now take water out of basin and bath with glass bottle.
* Fixed Bird Bath Icon
* Fixed server crash when breakign fridge in MCPC (Cauldron)
* Fixed server crash when using the shower head.
* Fixed shift click crash in Oven
* Fixed mail box overriding items.
* Fixed presents not saving items
* Fixed canUpdate performace message for MCPE (Cauldron)
* Fixed problem with mod.info file.
- Removed animation block from creative gui.
- Removed System.out debugging.
~ Changed how the oven checks if it can cook the item. Hopefully clears up issues some users are having as I can’t seem to reproduce errors some of them are having.
– Removed debug code from door bell.
‘+’ = Addition
‘-‘ = Removed
‘~’ = Modification
‘*’ = Bug Fix
- Added Tree
- Added Red and Green Presents
- Improved Icons
- You get more ceiling lights when crafted.
- Removed debugging code.
- Fridge, Oven, MineBay and Printer now get configuration from server instead of client.
- Added config options to add custom recipes to Oven, Freezer and Printer.
- Added new option to change quantity of item sold in MineBay in config.
- Added Welcome Message (Can be disable in config)
- Fridges can now only store food.
Download MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod