What is Moray Medieval-Victorian Resource Pack?
Is it medieval? Is it Elizabethan? I see Victorian! It’s everything you ever wanted! In ONE texture pack.
The video: “A Warrior’s Fate.” Minecraft Machinimist, DaneDimension (DaneDawg on PMC) has made a beautiful short film to which this texture pack plays a supporting role as the background artistry. Always entertaining, DaneDimension has once again produced a piece of rollicking good minecraft fun.
How to Install Moray Medieval-Victorian Resource Pack
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
Download Moray Medieval-Victorian Resource Pack
For 1.7 and 1.6