Mob Talker Mod 1.6.4
This mod transform Minecraft from a Sandbox game into a Japanese style AVG. The mod will add a script system into Minecraft, allow it to read custom script files and interact with player with new way. You can even make friend with mobs! It just depends on how you write the script. Of course, we have some default scripts for it, so you can simply enjoy chatting with mobs.
- 1.Install ModLoader correctly
- 2.Download mod_Mobtalker.zip
- 3.Choose one script file.(You can only choose one but you can merge them yourself.)
- 4.Put mod_Mobtalker.zip into /mods/ folder
- 5.Install the script file.Simply overwrite the /resource/ folder with the one inside zip file.
- 6.Check if the /resource/mobTalker_script/ was created.
- 7.Run the game and enjoy!
+ Added a simple default script for mobs that are enabled in the config but do not have a script.
+ MobTalker2 is now much more informative about syntax errors in scripts.
- LoveLevels are now saved as decimals instead of integers.
- Changed the location of some textures. Shouldn’t affect anyone.
- Changed how the interaction system starts and ends interactions. Preperations for the API, shouldn’t affect anyone yet.
- MobTalker2 now is a lot less spammy in the Minecraft console. Instead it spams the logs a bit more.
- Fixed GetItemCount and TakeItem not working correctly (e.g. when no meta argument was supplied).
- Renamed DisplayChoice -> PromtChoice, ShowTexture -> ShowSprite.
- MobTalker2 requires an active internet connection once to download required libraries when starting Minecraft for the first after installing it.
Download Mob Talker Mod