Mob Rebirth Mod 1.8/1.7.10
Mob Rebirth Mod
Mob Rebirth is a mod that makes it so when mobs die, there is a chance that it will be ‘reborn’. You can configure most features of the mod, including whether ‘rebirth’ means dropping the spawn egg or spawning another of the same mob in its place, rebirth chance, whether animals can be reborn, and whether mobs can die from anything or just being killed by the player. To change the mod settings, it is highly recommended to use the Config GUI.
Install Mob Rebirth Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
18.104.22.168: and 22.214.171.124:
- Fixed mobs and animals with multiple colors/forms/sizes being reborn with random ones
- Modded mobs should all be able to be reborn now.
- First public release after the version number reset
- Added Version Checker
- Internal improvements
Download Mob Rebirth Mod