Mo’ Boots Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2
Mo’ Boots Mod 1.7.10
Client: Mo’ Boots v1.0 ( Minecraft 1.7.2 or 1.7.10 version )
Update your Minecraft to 1.7.2 or 1.7.10 version. ( Depends on what version of Minecraft you use )
If you have forge already installed and that it is 1.7.2-10.12.2.1147 or 1.7.10-10.13.1.1217 or higher version you can skip this installing forge part.
- Download this file for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Download this file for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Run the downloaded file.
- Directory should be: C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
- Choose Install client. And press OK.
- Run minecraft and then on your launcher.
- Select Edit Profile, change Use Version to the forge version that you installed.
- Press Play and check if its working.
Installing Mo’ Boots
- Download Mo’ Boots ( Scroll down for download )
- Open the downloaded archive
- Navigate to Mo’ Boots – Into mods
- Now file .jar that is in folder ( into mods ) copy/give it into folder mods.
- ( folder mods is located in: .minecraft/mods ).
- Before your start playing REMOVE Mo’ Boots.cfg located in ( .minecraft\config ), so it can reset it self for less bugs.
- Ready to Play!
Drop the moboots.jar from moboots.zip in the /mods/ folder of the server root folder and start the server.
You also need to have installed forge on server, before you install Mo’ Boots.
Download Mo’ Boots Mod 1.7.10