Minicraft Territory Mod 1.7.2
Minicraft Territory is a mod using Towny and Minicraft Quest. It allows you to configure a pvp clan system with a graphical interface. The goal is to conquer all control points to become the master of all clan territories. Control points contain interesting resources for clans. Build outpost on control point for easiness access. And bases and outposts can be destroyed only during war periods.
wiki : wiki.minicraft.org
- Manage your clan with graphical interface.
- Manage your configurations, territory, control point, range, war, with graphical interface.
- Create control point with quest, event and mechanisms as you want.
Install Minicraft Territory Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
- Extract the contents of the client folder into minecraft.jar, delete the META-INF folder. Place plugin folder content in plugin folder in your server.
- In the zip there are Mini Manager, Mini Quest, Mini Territory and Towny.
- Don’t forget to copy the towny configuration for the proper functioning of Mini Territory.
- Towny commands are blocked, the players don’t have to use them.
Each base and outpost are accompanied by an event MiniQuest with mechanisms acting on the zone. This can help the player belonging to the zone and hinder enemies. The capture of control point and rank of the clan will add to their territories additional mechanisms.
Download Minicraft Territory Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2