Mineralogy Mod 1.8/1.7.10
The Minecraft Mineralogy mod replaces the generic underground stone with real-world examples. The underground world has geological “biomes” of either sedimentary, igneous, or metamorphic rocks. Most of the new rocks can be crafted into polished versions by crafting 4 blocks of the same rock in a crafting grid.
Install Mineralogy Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Updated to be a Forge mod instead of an FML mod. Note that there’s currently a bug in Forge that makes all pane-type block connect in the wrong direction.
- In this version, I fixed the bugs preventing it from running on a server.
Download Mineralogy Mod