You can easily change between over 100 different version of Minecraft with a simple press of a button. Select a version from the drop-down list and click on change, MVC will then download a patch for that version and patch Minecraft for you!
Have mods installed that you don’t want to lose? Then tick the generate backup checkbox to generate a backup of that the next time you change version.
You can easily restore a generated backup. All backups are multi-platform, so you can move a backup generated on Mac to Windows/Windows to Linux or Linux to Mac. The backups you generate can be restored as easy as you made them. Click on ‘Restore/Delete Backup’ select the backup you want to restore and BAM, you’re back to the Minecraft you backed up.
Super fast server
MVC is taking advantage of Google’s fast servers to ensure your patches are downloaded fast wherever you are located
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Mac OSX (Tested on OSX Lion/Mountain Lion, works on any version?)
- Ubuntu (Tested on 12.04, works on any version?)
- Debian Stable
- Java 6+
How to download MVC:
How to change patch server:
How to open in debug mode:
The first time starting MVC, it’ll generate a file called mvc.properties in the following directory:
- Windows – %appdata%\TunkDesign\MVC
- Macintosh –[USER_HOME]/Library/Application Support/TunkDesign/MVC
- Linux – [USER_HOME]/TunkDesign/MVC
You can chose between the following Patch servers:
- 1 = Server located in Chicago, Illinois, USA
- 2 = Server located in Wichita, Kansas, USA
- 3 = Server located in Gemünden, Germany
If you’d like to see what MVC does when you are using it, change debug to true and open the program by typing this into the CMD/Terminal:
java -jar MVC.jar
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.2