Minecraft Snapshot 14w32a
This weeks snapshot contains absolutely nothing. Not a single thing. No bugs fixed, no features creeped. Nuhuh. No sir.
- Beacon light changes as it goes through glass.
- Added red sandstone.
- Added an armour stand.
- Fixed many bugs.
- Erased all knowledge of The Event.
- Gamerule commands allow parameters other than true/false
- Heart bar doesn’t show how much damage is dealt to the player
- Golden Carrot Creative Misplacement
- Textures and Effects are off when far away from the center of the map
- Playing stacked music discs in jukebox will duplicate them
- No splash sound when items dropped in water
- Search function returns some extra potion results
- Redundant code
- Enderprearl thrown before death teleports after respawn
- Back button overlaps kick message
- Spectator mode description
- Death by lightning bolt claims players go up in flames
- item names are in brackets
- Sandstone spawning in Mesa Biome at cave entrances
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w32a/minecraft_server.14w32a.jar
Cross-platform server windows exe:https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w32a/minecraft_server.14w32a.exe