Update: Snapshot 14w21b has been released to fix an item frame crash.
Small snapshot this week for some optimizations and bugfixes!
- Notability intensified.
- Skins Sometimes Disappear After Death
- stat.useItem.<Item#> glitching with scoreboard
- Crops (Wheat/Carrots/Potatoes) not popping off in light level 0
- Baby chicken hitbox taller than 1/2 block
- Villager and farmer inventory gets corrupted causing farmers to no longer plant crops
- Killing zombie villager aggravates zombie pigmen
- Mobs not responsive after player death
- Cats and dogs teleporting into transparent-solid blocks (redstone_bloc, glowstone, TNT), causing them to suffocate
- Tamed Ocelots (cats) Run away from Player
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server windows exe:https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w21b/minecraft_server.14w21b.exe