Minecraft Snapshot 14w20a
Minecraft Snapshot 14w20a brings many bugfixing, a little polishing and possibly even some hugs.
- Caves now generate in deserts & mesas.
- Added new /title command for ingame adventure-map chaptering.
- Made tab-list more consistent and a little prettier when using health display objective.
- Adjusting fly speed of spectator mode now works vertically too.
- If you’re stuck outside the world border, you can now walk freely to go back inside.
- Bunch of bugs fixed!
- Removed the 4th dimension from blocks. This will be a mistake and we were sorry for any inconvenience it will not cause you.
- Mobs treat any layered snow as non-solid
- Scoreboard: player does not appear in sidebar after setting initial score to zero
- Interacting with invalid villagers crashes the game
- Surface dungeons generating without spawner, chests, and most of floor
- Leaves, Block of Redstone, TNT and Glowstone cause suffocation damage
- Wither destroying barrier block
- Mob Dungeon spawning without floor / with broken chests / overwritten spawner
- Slime spawning
- Leads dont show knot on fence posts and cannot be right clicked
- Chest not openable with item frame on, standing too close
- Cats and dogs teleporting into leaves and rails, causing them to suffocate
- “/scoreboard players reset * objective” clears sidebar for other scoreboard objectives
- 32000 Command block character limit only works as a 16000 character limit within Minecraft
- Knockback distance incorrect, depends on login order
- Staying outside border makes you unable to move at all
- Sliders have incorrect values causing world to never be created (java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: n must be positive)
- footstep, hugeexplosion and largeexplode particles don’t appear
- /scoreboard players operation – Doesn’t work on a player that’s not on a scoreboard, but also does work
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w20a/minecraft_server.14w20a.jar
Cross-platform server windows exe:https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w20a/minecraft_server.14w20a.exe