Minecraft Snapshot 14w10c
Update: A ‘c’ snapshot has been released to address various bugs and crashes.
- New Mob AI doesn’t take world limit/Void into account for pathing
- Cake’s Hitbox is Off
- Fences connects to Barrier block
- Block drops appear in wrong location or behind walls
- “Cross” and “Flower” Models Display Incorrectly
- “Slightly Damaged Anvil” Faces the wrong way in Inventory
- Exception on server start “Name and ID cannot both be blank” when started with online-mode=false
- Planted Nether Wart appears as purple and black checkerbox .
- Missing cauldron inner side
- Player data cleared after switching to 14w10b
- Cobblestone wall not stacking correctly / Missing Post / Floating Torch
- Pressure Plates use the “pressed down” graphic for their inventory icon
- Z-fighting in iron bars
- Fences partialy lose texture when connected to stonebrick
- Iron Bars are rendered wrong when connected
- Double Sandstone Slab texture broken
- Bad HitBoxes and Eyes positions.
- Model Warning Console Spam When Switching Resource Packs
- Cactus Rendered Too Bright
- Can’t model top and bottom half of doors separately
- Tile Entities in a CLONE … REPLACE FORCE region are replaced by barrier blocks on the second clone operation
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w10c/minecraft_server.14w10c.jar