Minecraft Snapshot 14w04b
Minecraft Snapshot 14w04b has been released!
- Skin Layers Appear to be Off when Travelling through Portals
- Items & Blocks placed in item frames are rendered incorrectly
- Items don’t render on the ground properly
- Killing a mob always gives you a rare loot (100% chance).
- Server disconnects player when player takes damage from mob
- Can not /setblock air on tile entities
- Furnaces Stop Operating Between Launches
- Grass under snow doesn’t have the snowy texture
- Item frames duplicate on (re)loading
- Monster dungeons not spawning
- Clock not showing in item frame
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher.
Cross-platform server jar:https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w04b/minecraft_server.14w04b.jar