Minecraft Snapshot 14w03b
Minecraft Snapshot 14w03b has been released to fix some bugs & crashes:
- Iron Bars, Regular Glass Panes and Cauldrons aren’t transparent.
- Custom player heads are messed up
- Placing clay pots crashes game
- Realms invited player skins are messed up
- Be killed makes your character lose his/her hat
- Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Rendering screen
World Edit Commands and Other Awesomeness:
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher.
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w03b/minecraft_server.14w03b.jar