Minecraft Realism Mod 1.7.10
This mod aims to make Minecraft a bit more realistic through crafting and tools. No more breaking mountains with a bit of wood. No more magically turning a log into neat little planks just by putting it on a table.This adds dozens of new items and changes many Vanilla recipes and also gives Emeralds and The End more use.
- “Lost items” like Coins and Pocket Watches can occasionally be found in tall grass and can be melted down for iron chunks
- Iron Chunks – Hammer them at a crafting bench to produce iron ingots.
- Copper Rod – Used to make Threaders.
- Copper Shell – Used to make batteries that power Handsaws.
- Tool Rods – Used to craft various tools and weapons. Much sturdier than sticks.
- Saw Blades – Can’t make Handsaws without it. Can also be used as a mediocre weapon.
- Threaders – Wood, Iron, Gold or Emerald. Used to spin Cloth and String.
- Hammers – Stone, Iron or Emerald. Used for mining and turning chunks of iron into ingots.
- Handsaws – Iron, Gold or Emerald. Used for cutting down trees and slicing through enemies. Also needed to craft planks.*
- Rocks – Found randomly in tall grass. Can be thrown at enemies or used to mine Stone.
- Fertiliser – Used for creating farmland for crops. Comes in small bags.
- Redstone Batteries
- Required in order to craft handsaws. Can be found in dungeon/mineshaft/village chests as well as the Bonus Chest if you don’t have redstone.
- Sponge – Found at the bottom of the ocean and deep rivers. Has no real purpose…
- Full Emerald equipment. Very high enchantability. Faster but less durable than diamond.
- Ender Bow & Arrows – A powerful weapon obtainable only after killing the Wither and entering The End.
Recipe :Download Minecraft Realism Mod 1.7.10