Minecraft Expansion Pack Mod 1.7.2
- Hard rock layer
- Ores are less common
- Mithril Armor (buffed chainmail+nerfed armor ratings+increased all endurance)
- Iron Bow (a bow with more endurance[815 uses])
- More walking room on jungle floors (less leaf blocks)
- Witches balanced
- Mob damages buffed to account for enchants
- Aggressive zombie pigmen (smaller group-aggro radius)
- New Mobs!!
- Ravines have become exotic canyons!!
- Villager prices more reasonable (harder to get emeralds, cheaper tools)
- Drop 3/4 of your XP on death (instead of losing almost all your exp)
- Wither drops more exp (50 -> 900xp)
- Can spawn in any biome
- Some new textures for items and vivid terrain!
- Chest items nerfed (no enchant books and less drops)
- New stack sizes!! (8 food, 8 potion, 32 arrow, 4 door, 1 spawn egg)
- /Gamemode changed to /mode (quicker mode change)
- Dragon egg and spawn egg added to creative menu!
- Last but not least, a new item: The Codex Gigas: a rare drop from witches used to create the red dragon!
- Mountain goats!
- Repair costs decreased (use 1 resource to repair)
- Villagers follow cake
- Get leather from cooking rotten flesh
- Wither skeletons spawn everywhere in the nether!
- Gold apples require gold nuggets again
- GET LOST! F3 Coordinates only appear in creative mode!
- Black TNT, blow stuff up!
- The mythic Herobrine is now real!
- The end has become a broken infinity of new adventure!!
- Steve cabins. Prospectors out in the wild looking for souvenirs! (spawn in regular forests and birch forests)
- The oceans contain ship wreckage!
Install Minecraft Expansion Pack Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
- Open file browser
- Input %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft folder>versions, copy a fresh 1.7.2 jar file, rename it to 1.7.2 expansion mode (or w/e you prefer), rename the jar, the json and the second quotations in the json file (open and edit the file) to the same thing then place the Jar Files into the new 1.7.2 jar and delete the META-INF folder.
- Place the Expansion Resource Pack in .minecraft>resourcepacks as a folder (also not as a zip file)
- In your minecraft launcher, go to edit profile and select the Expansion Pack version.
Note: Feel free to take the textures from the mod and add them to your texture pack, make sure to place in the exact same spots as they were so the code can select it properly. If the mobs and items don’t have textures, they will be all wack, and that would be pretty wack.
Download Minecraft Expansion Pack Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2