Minecraft Comes Alive Mod
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod Features
- Villagers are no longer “Caveman Squidwards”. MCA replaces them with male or female humans that have many unique skins.
- Villagers can be interacted with. You can talk to them, ask them to follow you, set their home, give them gifts, etc.
- You can build a relationship with villagers. Get your relationship with one high enough and you can marry them. You can have children with the villagers that you marry.
- Your children will grow over time and do chores for you. They will eventually grow into adults who can get married and have their own children.
- Playing in Hardcore mode opens up a few tiny secret features. They’re nothing too major, or are they?
Wedding RingÂ - Gift to a villager to get married to them.
Engagement RingÂ - Gift to a villager to become engaged to them. Give them a wedding ring afterwards to cause all nearby villagers to give you gifts.
Arranger’s RingÂ – Gift to two different people to make them get married to each other.
WhistleÂ – Right click while holding it to call your children and spouse to your current location.
TombstoneÂ - Place it on the ground and write on it like a sign as a tribute to a lost family member.
Install Minecraft Comes Alive Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge (v18.104.22.1684 for Minecraft v1.6.4)
- Download and unzip Minecraft Comes Alive Mod file
- Put Minecraft Comes Alive Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- Put MCA Mod Config into your config folder (Just right click in your .minecraft and click new folder, then rename that folder to config.)
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod Changelogs:
- Feature: Rose gold based items are now acceptable gifts.
- Feature: Redstone block is now an acceptable gift.
- Feature: MCA villagers will now move indoors when it’s raining.
- Fix: Children creating multiple mines over and over should now be resolved.
- Fix: Married guards will now sleep.
- Fix: Repaired issues that rendered previous MCA version server incompatible.
- Fix: Repaired texture issues on some blocks and items.
- Fix: Putting your child down after picking them up now looks and behaves correctly.
- Fix: Incorrect spouse dialogue with the “I have a family” option has been resolved.
- Fix: Villagers now drop all of their items on death.
- Fix: MCA will now only replace original villagers. Fixes some mod compatibility. Thank you, mraof!
- Fix: A guard’s sleeping skin did not fully close its eyes.
- Feature: Support for RadixCore 1.1.0.
- API: onAddAI now provides an instance of the villager.
- Feature: MCA villagers now have a “girth” factor, which is a polite word for “fatness.” This is editable in the villager editor.
- Change: Villager height is no longer limited between -10 and 10 when editing with the villager editor.
- Change: Labels over villagers’ heads now appear on servers.
- Fix: (Parents Deceased) should no longer appear when a child is a certain distance from their still-living parents.
- Fix: More secure properties managers may stop identity switching.
- Fix: If your spouse is a player, they are now also notified that your baby is ready to grow up.
- Fix: A duplication bug with MCA villagers’ inventories has been fixed.
- Fix: Various parsing errors on a server should no longer happen.
- Fix: Grandchildrens’ special dialogue is now used correctly.
- Fix: Grandchildren born from female player children are now correctly marked as Grandchildren.
- Fix: Adults will now do chores when you are a monarch.
- Fix: Villager editor should stop crashing for different locales.
- Colors of update notification were changed.
- Fix: Fixed crash while mining modded blocks.
- Fix: Fixed game-breaking crash when a child’s axe broke while woodcutting. Broken worlds are restored.
- Fix: Fixed crash when giving villagers cake on a server.
- Fix: “For Science, You Monster” now unlocks correctly.
- Fix: You are now able to take gifts from villagers who have a gift available for you.
- Fix: The lost relative document is now properly removed from your inventory when it is used.
- Change: Colors of update notification were changed.
- Fix: Skin loader can now appropriately load skins from a folder on Mac.
- Fix: Crash when children grow up while doing chores on a server will no longer happen.
- Fix: Crash when time runs out for hired villagers will no longer happen.
- Feature: Skin loader can now detect MCA within another folder inside the mods folder.
- Fix: Skin loader will no longer try to open files that aren’t zip archives.
- Fix: Crash caused by fishing chore has been fixed.
- Feature: MCA’s skin loader is much less sensitive now. You can now name the MCA mod file whatever you want, unzip it into the mods folder, etc. MCA will scan each file and folder in your mods folder and determine which one is MCA.
- Change: Chore button re-enabled for adult children in order to access combat chore.
- Change: Guards attack unknown mobs by default now. Should help with defending against mobs from other mods.
- Fix: Game no longer crashes when interacting with a child who has grown up while doing a chore.
- Fix: You can now control an adult child’s combat chore.
- Technical: Crash handler revamped.
Note: RadixCore Standard Mod Framework: Required for 1.7.2 only! Drop the file into your mods folder with MCA.
Download Minecraft Comes Alive Mod
RadixCore for Minecraft v1.2.0
MCA API v4.0.3
RadixCore for Minecraft v1.1.0
RadixCore v0.9.0.Beta for MC 1.7.2
Old Version of 1.7.2
MCA Installer Source
Automatic Installer: http://dl2.5minecraft.net/download.php?file=d4d0739f50c0aba0e0e9afe5ee403cab
Automatic Installer (Windows)