Minecraft 1.5.1 Snapshot – 13w11a
## ATTENTION ## This is not a 1.6 update, it’s just a 1.5.1 snapshot. Since the 1.5 update, various members of the Minecraft community have reported lag spikes too often in their game. It seems Mojang have made Minecraft very laggy apposed to one of their features in the 1.5 feature list, ‘to make Minecraft run faster’. Mojang hope to be able to release the 1.5.1 update next week. The fixes are,
- [MC-250] Ender Dragon can still grief stuff like cobblestone and chests even if the gamerule mobGriefing is set on false.
- [MC-1794] White stitching on polygon edges / White lines or black dots between blocks
- [MC-4577] Unable to combine enchanted books for a higher level enchant.
- [MC-8193] Hopper doesn’t try to place items from other slots if unable from first.
- [MC-8943] Fire doesn’t show on 8 layered snow and hopper
- [MC-11089] Long scoreboard objective titles can be offset screen
- [MC-11109] Breaking a Container with Items that is connected via a solid block with a Comparator does not update the Comparator
- [MC-11217] Falling Block entities start visually falling from 1 block higher than they were placed
- [MC-11236] Paintings popping out / cannot place new ones
- … and a few Minecraft Realms changes
Get the snapshot here: