Minechem IV is a mod about chemistry and chemical industry. Originally maintained by LJDP and Rushmead, Minechem IV is maintained by pixlepix, With help from open source contributors, and is based off the work of the previous iterations Minechem II and Minechem III. Split apart materials into their most basic components, then mesh them all together into something new. The possibilities are immense!
All (In theory: Some mod items haven’t been added) ‘basic’ materials can be broken down into real-life molecules. In some cases, those molecules are made up of multiple elements, which can be broken down either further. They can then be re-arranged into other blocks and items.
Most of the mod is accomplished with three basic machines.
- Microscope This is an easy way to learn about chemicals. Place a block or item in the big slot. The decomposition and synthesis recipes will be shown. Place a chemist’s journal(Made with an empty book and a test tube) to store the recipes for later.
- Decomposer. Place empty test tubes and a complex chemical or item in the input slot.
- Chemical Synthesis machine This machine is used to turn chemicals into more complex chamicals or items. The interface works like an auto-crafting table. Place the recipe in the crafting grid. Place the items used in the inventory below the grid. Click the output that displays to get your chemicals. Test-tubes that are freed up will be returned to you.
Reactors are used to change one element into another. Reactors are huge multi-block structures, made with the help of the blueprint projector. Craft a blueprint, either fission or fusion. Craft a blueprint projector. Place titanium plating and/or fusion containment wall where the projector tells you to. You get a reactor. Simple!
- Fission Reactor The cheaper of the two reactors. This splits an element into two elements of half the atomic number, using up one test tube of uranium in the process. Place the element in the top slot, and the tube of uranium in the side slot.
- Fusion Reactor A much larger and more expensive reactor. This fuses two elements together into a heavier one. Place a nether star in the top slot. It will be converted into a fusion star, with a large amount of charges. Place the lighter elements in the outer two slots.
- A load of null checking for keys — charliepaterson89
- fixes server update for fluid dump — way2muchnoise
- adds a proper tank to the decomposer, #462 — way2muchnoise
- finishes the dump button — way2muchnoise
- fixed fluidstack hash — charliepaterson89
- Complete Rework of Recipe Maps — charliepaterson89
- fixes sending of power update packages — way2muchnoise
- Decomposer Idle improvements — charliepaterson89
- Synth optimization — charliepaterson89
- Decomposer optimization — charliepaterson89
- Missed a flag — charliepaterson89
- be gone UUID — way2muchnoise
- adds debug prints to getKey method — way2muchnoise
- better way of debug checking for the key — way2muchnoise
- Update zh_CN.lang — 2655264094
- Fixes derp — charliepaterson89
- Adds null checking for keys — charliepaterson89
- Fixes the synth crashing — charliepaterson89
- Update OreDictionaryBaseOreEnum.java — Mazdallier
- Enforce Unique Keys — charliepaterson89
- Adds IDecomposerControl — charliepaterson89
- Prevents the generation of an empty tube recipe — charliepaterson89
- ups zLevel on itemRendering in Inv so that they render in HQM books — way2muchnoise
- Fixes some OreDict derps — charliepaterson89
- Adds check for damaged/broken nbt — charliepaterson89
- Fixing the blaze rod dupe glitch in #158 — jakimfett
- Fix screen going purple when drinking atropine — machacker9000
- Fix issue #74: “stacking issues with like elements and composition chemicals” — jonstoeber
- Improve readme and gitignore remove extra text files — machacker9000
- Move WIP assets folder out of java src folder — machacker9000
- Update README — machacker9000
- Update Chemist Journal to display RF — steptaljaard
- Change Microscope recipes to show RF — steptaljaard
- Change Synthesis Machine energy tooltip to RF/t — steptaljaard
- This is a development build. Use at your own risk.
Download Minechem Mod