Mine Little Pony Mod 1.7.10
This mod adds new player models and textures that make players look like ponies, in the style of the TV show “My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic”. Once the mod is installed, you and all other players will look like ponies in both singleplayer and multiplayer. Players who aren’t using a special pony skin will look like one of the background ponies from the show (as the default player skins are not fully compatible with this mod).
Pony skins are backwards-compatible with the original player model, so they look fine to any player who doesn’t have the mod installed (those players just won’t see the pony models). You can be an earth pony, a pegasus, a unicorn or an alicorn. Pegasus ponies flap their wings when flying, and unicorns hold items in the air in front of them as if by magic.
Installing into your Minecraft.jar
Download the Mine Little Pony zip file containing the new files needed by the mod. Extract the contents of the zip file. You will need to copy the new files and folders into the root of the original minecraft.jar.
- 1) Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- 2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
- 3) Make a backup (copy) of your minecraft.jar as this mod will overwrite some of the original minecraft classes.
- 4) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- 5) Drag and drop the necessary class files and text file into the root (top level) folder of the jar.
- 6) Drag and drop the necessary png files into the “mob” folder of the jar.
- 7) Drag and drop the necessary png files into the “armor” folder of the jar.
- 8) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar. (If you are on a Mac, only delete the MOJANG.* files from the META-INF folder).
- 1) Make a backup (copy) of your original minecraft.jar file (which you can find in ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar) as this mod will overwrite some of the original minecraft classes.
- 2) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
- 3) Type in the following, line by line:
- 4) Outside of terminal, copy all the class files and the text file into the mctmp directory.
- 5) Still outside of terminal, copy all the mob png files into the mctmp/mob directory and the armor png files into the mctmp/armor directory.
- 6) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
rm META-INF/MOJANG* jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./ cd .. rm -rf mctmp
Installing using ModLoader or Forge Mod Loader
- 1) Install ModLoader. Or you can install Minecraft Forge instead, which will allow Mine Little Pony to be loaded with Forge Mod Loader.
- 2) Download the zip file of Mine Little Pony, and put it in your mods folder (found in %appdata%.minecraft/mods on Windows, or ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/mods if you are on a Mac).
- Fixes the rubber-banding issue some of you have experienced when using Pony’s Eye View in multiplayer.
- Fixes dynamic changing of ponylevel in-game.
- Fixes support for adding custom pony armour for Forge mods in your resource packs.
- Fixes bucket placement in singleplayer when using Pony’s Eye View (it still doesn’t work quite right in multiplayer).
- Fix for “broken” skins with a fully opaque hair layer.
Download Mine Little Pony Mod
Normal (not using ModLoader): Mine Little Pony Mod 1.4.7
ModLoader: Mine Little Pony Mod 1.4.7