Developer : CK20XX
Last Updated : Feb 5, 2014
In the year 199X, a young user named The Creature Keeper (or CK20XX for short(?)) bought a cartridge titled “Mega Man 4” from a local resale shop. It was his introduction to the tale of Rock Light, and one of many milestone games he would play. From the Atari 2600, to the NES, Sega Saturn, Playstation, and beyond, his love of games grew and grew. Each classic franchise he tried fed his imagination.
How to install Megacraft Classic – Be the Block Bomber Resource Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download the resource pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own resource pack, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom resource pack go toTutorials/Custom Resource Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Resource Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Resource Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all Resource packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the resource pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The resource pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Download Megacraft Classic – Be the Block Bomber Resource Pack 1.7.4, 1.7.2, 1.6.4