What you can do with it?
New blocks, New items, New dimensions, New food/potions, New armor, New tools, New recipes, New smelting recipes, New fuels, New biomes, New blocks based on existing, New events, New creative inventory tabs, New mobs, New fluids, New armor, New commands, New plants, New textures and much more!
- Go to MCreator wiki page
- MCreator now supports gradle system
- Added console output window
- Changed texture paths to support gradle
- Changed the way of exporting / running mods
- Changed setup procedure to support gradle
- Patched creation of to 1.7.2: recipe, fuel, tab
- Added the support for lang resource files instead of LanguageRegistry
- Changed block and item names to the 1.7.2 naming system, changed metadata system (thanks to Minewolf20)
- Mac version of MCreator (BETA)
- Linux version of MCreator (ALPHA)
For Minecraft 1.6 and up
Make folder C:/Pylo/MCreator/ and unzip files inside of this folder. If you already have MCreator, first delete all files and folders inside C:/Pylo/MCreator folder.
Start MCreator.exe and follow the instructions. You can also make shortcut on the desktop so you can easily access MCreator.
For Minecraft 1.5.2 and down
- Download MCreator
- Make sure that you have vanilla and proper version minecraft! Don’t even use PE.
- Make folder C:/Pylo/MCreator/ and unzip files inside of this folder.
- Start MCreator.exe.
- It says you need to have mcp. Download MCP here. Then, drag mcp zip file to + icon in MCreator.
- Wait for a minute
- Then, windows folder explorer opens. Click on install.cmd file. Then just wait MCreator to finish. After that, you need to restart your computer.
Download MCreator Tool 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2