Marble is a small mod all about decoration and other Vanilla-ish stuff. Right now it’s in very early beta, only about 1/4 of all planned features are implemented.
Here you can see all the blocks:
From left to right:
- Multiocolor Stained Glass
- Tall Torch – essentially a 1.5 block torch, for those of you who hate torches on the floor
- Null Block (the texture is intended) – a request by my friend
- Hardened Clay Brick
- Stained Clay Bricks of all 16 colors
- Rope (allows you to climb down faster than falling, shift to slow down)
- Enchanted Rope (allows you to climb up faster than a ladder)
- Multicolor Stained Glass Panes
- Apple Pie – for those of you who have automated farms that produce thousands of apples
- Golden Apple Pie – has nothing to do with my name, I swear
- Belly Emptinizator Pills 3000 – you can eat them at any time and they remove hunger points instead of filling them.
Install Marble Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Marble Mod