Mapwriter Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
Mapwriter Mod 1.7.2
- In game mini-map for multiplayer and singleplayer.
- Client side (server does not need to have the mod installed).
- The areas you explore are saved and can be viewed by scrolling or zooming the map, even when you are in a completely different part of the world.
- Full screen map GUI. Set waypoints by right clicking, pan map by click dragging, zoom with the mouse wheel.
- Rotating circular mini map mode. Can be enabled in the options GUI.
- Colours for blocks automatically generated from the block’s texture.
- Support for custom texture packs.
- Support for blocks added by mods.
- Biomes now coloured appropriately.
- Entire map can be written to a PNG image.
- Explored chunks are also saved in Anvil format from multiplayer servers, so you can view the world using tools such as Eihort.
- When in the Nether the mini map shows your effective location in the Overworld. This makes placing portals easier.
- Short range underground mode shows air, water and lava around the player.
- All block colours configurable, including extended block ID’s.
Installation Mapwriter Mod
- The ‘MapWriter-<version>.zip’ goes into the mods folder at:
- Forge is required. Download Forge Latest from minecraftforge.net.
Installation instructions for Forge can be found on the Forge wiki.
In Game Key Bindings:
- ‘n’ toggles mini-map between normal, hidden, and underground.
- ‘m’ opens/closes the interactive map GUI.
- ‘,’ toggles which marker group is shown.
- ‘.’ teleports to nearest visible marker in the direction you are facing.
- ‘page up’ zooms out.
- ‘page down’ zooms in.
In game key bindings can be changed via the normal Minecraft controls menu:
Press Escape -> Options… -> Controls…
Map GUI Key Bindings:
- Allow waypoint names to have spaces and other special characters (all characters except “:”).
- If the teleportCommand in the MapWriter.cfg is set to “warp” teleporting to a waypoint will run the command “/warp <waypoint name>” rather than “/warp <x> <y> <z>”.
- Hide waypoints set in a different dimension.
- Fix grey rectangles on nether map (caused by mushrooms growing above the ceiling bedrock!)
- Changing the dimension in the full screen GUI now causes the minimap to also display that dimension.
- Fix the overlays not working with the circular map mode.
- Fix mini map disappearing when chat is opened (jk-5).
- Slime chunk overlay now uses the “/seed” command to determine world seed (jk-5).
- Support for textures (borders, arrows, and background)
- Fix underground map mode crash in The End dimension (thanks to tterrag1098)
- Fix RuntimeException in BlockColourGen when used in combination with some mods
- Fixed greyed chunks in the nether (and maybe in overworld as well?)
- Fixed help message overflowing width
Download Mapwriter Mod