The purpose of this mod is to allow server owners to have an advertisment system inside Minecraft world. This mod allows admins to add advertisement banners in Minecraft. It comes with a single (non craftable) block that admins can use to display an advertisement panel. The true power of the mod comes from the possibility to display any image available from the internet.
- First, an admin has to register and download images on the server. This is done with the command/malisisadvert which opens a GUI. There, he can add new adverts by specifying a name and an url. The server will download the image, and it will be available for the block.
- The block, when placed in world and right clicked, allows admins to select what advert to display for it. Different models are also available for block and selectable from the GUI.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and MalisisCore.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
MalisisAdvert Mod: http://adf.ly/1AwHus