Mad Science Mod 1.6.4
Mad Science Mod 1.6.4
A modification for Minecraft created using Minecraft Forge and Universal Electricity. It adds machines, items, and mobs to create your own laboratory! Remember kids, science has no limits… and no bounds…
Our scientists have worked hard to bring you some of the finest equipment for genetic research Minecraft has to offer. These custom built machines fit into one of three separate categories. The categories represent the different stages of the game in which you will encounter them, and also will be expected to craft at that tier of the game.
- Harness powerful machines like the Computer Mainframe to combine multiple Genome Data Reels to create new and crazy forms of life such as the Disgusting Meat Cube!
- Use the Cryogenic Tube to harvest electrical power from Villagers memories, you can also playback existing Memory Data Reels for maximum power output!
- Create spawn-eggs for mobs using the Genome Incubator! No need to perform crazy experiments unless you want!
- Discover the true purpose of Nether Quartz! This vanilla Minecraft ore has been fully realized as the source for technology in this mod. Using the Thermosonic Bonder and the purified version of Nether Quartz known as Fused-Quartz you can create Silicon Wafers, CPUs, RAM, and myriad of other circuits.
- Recycle all components created and used. With custom blocks like the Syringe Sanitizer to clean your dirty needles and the Cryogenic Freezer to keep your DNA Samples and Filled Syringes nice and fresh you will be able to store those samples indefinitely until you are ready to experiment.
Adding Mad Science to ’Feed the Beast’ mod-pack.
Adding Mad Science to ’Tekkit’ mod-pack.
Adding Forge to Unmodded Minecraft 1.6.4 on Windows
Fixed bug with DNA extractor returning dirty needle when extracting from non-needle such as ghast tear or skeleton bone.
Cleaned up DNA creation making it go in two phases for non-mutant and normal mobs.
Disabled debug messages on needles when they decay over time and when they finally expire.
Made meta-data sensitive version of addRecipe for DNA Extractor.
Increased sound of pulse rifle from 0.1 to 0.75 after complaints of it being to quiet.
Updated GUI for DNA Extractor to remove icon of needle from input slot since items other than needles can be placed there.
Fixed bug with server-side container names returning “container.furnace”. This has been corrected to fix reflection issues with Open Components.
- VoxBox: Fixed divide by zero and bug with voxbox where it would not reset if input book was empty or has no valid dictionary words.
- VoxBox: Disabled debugging console output.
Forge Compatibility: 18.104.22.1685+
Minecraft Compatibility: 1.6.4
Dependencies: Basic Components, Universal Electricity
- Initial test version based on original idea.
- Networking testing completed.
- Sounds added for all tile entities.
- Recipes added for all tile entities.
- Code finalized and ready for expansion with more mobs and machines.
- This is beta software and may be subject to bugs or glitches.
- Make sure you have a proper backup of your world before testing new mods!
- No major issues from developer reported during testing!
Download Mad Science Mod 1.6.4