Lycanite’s Mobs 1.7.10
The objective of this project is to add more mobs to Minecraft and to make them biome specific. I know there are already a few mob adding mods like Mo’ Creatures, Dungeon Mobs, Project Zulu, etc but there are some mobs that I’d like to see in Minecraft that these mods don’t really focus on.
This mod will add mobs inspired by various games and mythologies, the mobs will mostly be hostile but I will be adding some neutral and some farmable and possibly tamable mobs too. This mod uses the latest Forge, so just install forge and pop this mod in the mods folder.
Installation Lycanite’s Mobs 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Lycanite’s Mobs
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder. If one does not exist you can create one.
- New Plains Mob Added: The Zoataur! This can be summoned as a minion too!
- Bug Fix: The Clink and Manticore Minions should now fight for their masters.
- Bug Fix: Minions with armor will no longer render the missing texture image, I will add actual armor textures for each one later.
- Added the Tarantula minion sounds.
- Unless there are any major bugs that need to be fixed, this will likely be the last update for Minecraft 1.6.4. The next update will be this update (1.5.1) but for Minecraft 1.7.2!
- Two new mobs added! The Lacedon and The Lobber!
- Revamped more of the custom spawning system so that it now supports fire spawning, lava spawning and portal spawning.
- Yeah, don’t leave those Nether Portals unattended…
- Some new config options added such as Predators Attack Animals and Troll/Ettin Griefing.
- Various bug fixes here and there.
- Makas and Alpha Makas have been added!
- Maka Meat and Bulwark Burgers have been added!
- Nether Souls and Cinders are now damaged by water and rain.
- Cinders now have an attack cooldown much like that of the Eyewig, the attack time of the Eyewig has been reduced from 10 second intervals to 5 seconds intervals.
- Alpha Animals such as Alpha Jousts or the new Alpha Makas will now be healed for half of their missing health and granted 10/20 seconds of regeneration after sparring or defeating another alpha of their kind.
- Improved creature interaction, more mobs will fight each other, flee from each other, etc.
- Fixed a bug that has been around for quite a while where mobs would twitch in a loop of starting to chase and not chasing an attack target when at a certain distance.
- New Jungle Mob Added: The Geken!
- Added a new shared config option for hiding the names of a pet’s owner. Also added a config option for Nightmare difficulty however this does nothing yet, but will soon.
- Baby Ghoul Zombies should not longer burn in the sun!
- Fixed an annoying bug where equipped saddles were lost if equipped by right clicking with the saddle and not through the GUI when not in Creative mode (the saddle was being consumed and they due to some delay the consumed saddle was equipped instead which meant nothing was actually equipped, however the client thought it was until the chunk was reloaded where the saddle was lost).
- Fixed a bug where Name Tags weren’t working correctly.
- Fixed an issue where Raptors weren’t leaping randomly when wandering around.
- Fixed an issue where the client would make entities leap as well as the server which meant a mob would leap randomly in a direct and they suddenly teleport back once the server had updated the client and correctly false movement.
- Fixed a bug where any blocks without a name from any mod (null tiles) would be called Poison Cloud due to the Poison Cloud block not having an unlocalised name set.
- Fixed a minor loop when removing a chest from a pet’s bag slot with items in the pet’s bag, this is a minor fix and will be unnoticeable, but is a little bit more efficient for servers, every little helps!
Download Lycanite’s Mobs 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2