LWC bukkit plugins for minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2
LWC bukkit plugins 1.6.2
LWC is the longest-lived single block protection plugin that protects both the block itself and contents of Chests, Furnaces, and Dispensers. It can also protect any other blocks, and by default will also protect Doors (Wooden + Iron), Signs and Trap Doors.
Blocks can be protected with three basic protection types:
By default, only you can access this protection. You can also modify it (or specify when creating) to add other players or groups to the protection, so they can access it. Say you wanted Notchand Hidendra to both access the protection. When creating the protection, you could do
/cprivate Notch Hidendra or if it already exists
/cmodify Notch Hidendra. If you wanted to remove Hidendra from the private protection, you can use
A password is set on the protection and anyone that knows the password can open it. You yourself also need this password each time you log in.
Mainly targeted at community chests, a Public chest means just that: anyone can access it, but no one can protect it which makes it advantageous because it cannot be made private by someone else.
/lwc– The LWC command for everything, however aliases are available to make some commands shorter. Type /lwc in-game for more detailed help.
/cprivate– The alias of /lwc create private (or /lwc -c private), it creates a private protection.
/cpassword <password>– The alias of /lwc create password <password>, it creates a passworded protection.
/cpublic– The alias of /lwc create public, it creates a public protection
/cremove– Allows you to remove a protection you own (or if you’re an LWC admin, any protection) – you must click on the protection after using
/cremovein order to remove it.
/cunlock <password>– Allows you to attempt to gain access to a passworded protection after LWC tells you you attempted to open a password protection.
... more!There are aliases for all major used commands and every alias is not listed here.
lwc.protect– Allows the player to create and manage their own protections. It also allows them to use enabled modes and flags.
lwc.mod– Allows the player to open any chest, but not remove them.
lwc.admin– Gives the player absolute power to LWC – this node should be considereddangerous if used incorrectly as this node essentially gives you the right to destroy everyprotection (and even the block & inventory contents associated with it) in one command!
lwc.deny– Prevents players with this node from interacting with anything LWC can protect. For example, from opening or destroying protected and unprotected chests, furnaces, etc if protectable.
- Automatic updating has been removed. A notice will instead be printed in the console when a new update is available. You can disable this by changing
- Plugin Metrics: Updated to R7
- limitsv2: You can now use ‘sign’ as a limit to apply to both wall signs and sign posts
- Heroes support. Don’t allow drop transfers when hero is in combat
readonly-removeto the protections section in core.yml. This lets you preventing users from modifying or removing a protection. This can be useful if you automatically create protections and do not want them either modifying or removing or both.
- Hoppers are disabled on protections by default. You can enable hoppers on individual protections (chests) by using /chopper on. If you’d like to enable hoppers globally then change denyHoppers in core.yml to false (it’ll show up after running this for the first time). /chopper on will then disable hoppers on specific protections.
- Vault: Catch exceptions thrown when using Super Perms (no permissions plugin)
- Fix saving protection history when creating a protection
- Remove extraneous startup output. Some of it has been moved to
/lwc admin report
- Magnet: fixes for misc issues that arose
- When left clicking signs don’t cancel the interact event
- Double doors shouldn’t open when opening an adjacent double door if you cannot access them
- Fix matching blocks attached to wall signs. Minecraft changed these data values.
- Ignore the DB when all protections are cached when checking for protections around a magnet area
- fastRemoveProtections (method): Properly remove protections from cache & history
- Send a keepalive packet to the database every 5 minutes (configurable: database.ping_interval)
- MobArena: Fix drop transfer handler so it only blocks drop transfers during a match not all of the time
- optional.blacklistedBlocks: Misc fixes for combos not working
- Double Trapped Chest support
- ‘chest’ in core.yml will alias to both Chest and Trapped Chest
- Fix block name matching for protectable blocks. This finally allows for proper support of combos such as ‘145:2’ (block id 145, data id 2)
- Czech: AyACZE
- French: psgs
Download LWC bukkit plugins