LumberJack Mod 1.7.10
LumberJack is a simple mod that allows you to cut down entire trees by breaking only a single block! It is lightweight, requiring no APIs and modifying only a single class! LumberJack is also highly configurable through a settings file! Many aspects (with more to come!) of the mod can be completely customized through a simple properties-format config file!
- Cut down trees by breaking a single block
- Option to disable trees breaking below the starting cut
- Key binding to boost the cutting range by a configurable amount. Useful for clearing jungles! Default V.
- Key binding to disable breaking multiple logs. Default left-shift.
- Ability to define custom axes. If you have a mod that adds a new type of axe, you can make LumberJack recognize it!
- Forge version that does not mod the jar!
Customize all keybindingDone in 1.6.2 [F]!
- API to allow mods to register axes automatically
Option to take axe durability for every block brokenDone in 1.6.2 [F]! ModLoader and Forge versions that do not modify ANY classes.Forge version released in 1.6.2 [F]! ModLoader coming soon!