Lithos Resource Pack 1.7.8/1.7.4/1.7.2
Developer : eleazzaar
Last Updated : May 14, 2014
- Iron Chests – full support
- The Barrels Mod – full support
- Enchanting Plus – full support
- Chest Transporter – full support
- Ender Storage – nearly full support
- Solitary Craft’s Ore Gen – full support
- Better Grass & Leaves – partial support
- ExtraBiomes XL – slight support
- Villagers & Zombies Only: Thaumcraft, Mystcraft, Forestry, MineFactory Reloaded & Tinker’s Construct
How to install Lithos Resource Pack for Minecraft
In order to use HD Resource packs properly (32× and higher) you will need to either patch your Minecraft usingMCPatcher or using OptiFine. Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher, and greatlyincreases game speeds and graphics settings. MCPatcher tends to be updated on the same day as Minecraft updates, so use it instead if you are in a hurry.
- 1.Download either MCPatcher or OptiFine. If you downloaded OptiFine, skip to step 3.
- 2.For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher-X.X.X.jar file and proceed to click “patch.”
- 3.For Optifine: Install OptiFine like any other mod – By opening minecraft.jar, and placing the .class files fromOptifine’s zip file within.
Download Lithos Resource Pack