Literal Minecraft Language Resource ( Texture ) Pack 1.7.9/1.7.2
literal minecraft-language Resource Pack 1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2
Developer : TheB3astInside
Last Updated : Mar 15 , 2014
This mod is actually a resource pack, you install it in the ‘resouce pack’ folder and BAM the language will (or should) change to LM! The resource pack adds the new option of LiteralMinecraft language (when the pack it active) and it has a comedic but familiar feel
How to Install Literal Minecraft Language Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download the Resource Pack.
- (Optional) Download and install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Enjoy! And be sure to keep checking for updates on this very promising pack!
Download Literal Minecraft Language Resource Pack