Laser Mod 1.7.10
*This installation instructions are for 1.6 and higher due to the way forge is now installed*
- Make sure you have the new Minecraft launcher and have run 1.6 at least once.
- Then download a version of forge from this link.
- Once you have the jar file of minecraft forge’s website open it up.
- Select the ‘Install client option and click ok’
- Minecraft forge is now installed!
- Now open up the launcher and in the profile selector select ‘Forge’, login and run Forge 1.6.4. (May take a while)
- Close Minecraft once it is open and find you Minecraft installation directory (PC : %appadata%/.minecraft, MAC : minecraft folder)
- In the .minecraft folder will now be a mods folder, in that mods folder create a folder named ‘1.6.4’ or whatever version of minecraft you are running.
- Download Laser mod from the link above and drag n’ drop it in the ‘1.6.4’ folder.
- Run minecraft throught the new laucher and enjoy!
For the time begin download the mod and play around with the lasers to discover what they do. (Info coming soon)
Basic Laser – Can’t have upgrades on it. Mostly used for quick redstone signals up, down, left, right, forward, backwards.
Advanced Laser – Can apply multiple upgrades (Fire, Damage, Pull, Push, Invisible) to make amazing lasers
Reflector – Right click with screwdriver to open and close inputs and output sides. Combine laser attribute together he and colour!
Colour Converter – Right click on it with dyes to change the colour it will turn lasers into. Put a laser in one end it will be painted colour on the other end.
Laser Detector – When a laser hits it it will emit a redstone signal
Laser Seeking Googles – See invisible lasers
Some random fun with lasers…
Download Laser Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2