his is an alpha build, and is quite a bit bigger than what Flan’s mod is designed to support.
REQUIRES SIMPLE PARTS!
Due to the size of this entity, actually mounting the thing might be difficult. To make things easier:
- Use F3+B to see the mounting points (appear as white boxes), I’ve kindly provided some idea as to the entry points in the above screenshots
- It would be wise to construct a dock beforehand to allow easy acess, I’ll post schematics when I’ve figured one out
Landkreuzer P.1000 Ratte – Landship concept drawn up by WW2 Germany.
|Weight||1,000 tonnes (1,100 short tons; 980 long tons) (IDK what weight translates to in MC)|
|Length||35 m (115 ft) (42 blocks) hull
39 m (128 ft) (48.75 blocks) guns forwards
|Width||14 m (46 ft) (17.5 blocks)|
|Height||11 m (36 ft) (13.75 blocks)|
|Armor||150–360 mm (5.9–14.2 in) (11000 HP)|
|2x 280 mm 54.5 SK C/34|
|1x 128 mm KwK 44 L/55 (mantle mounted)
2x 128 mm KwK 44 L/55 (deck mounted)
2x 20 mm Flak38
A special gunbox for crafting all the weapons and ammunition. (Recipe shown above)
- Install like any Flan’s mod content pack (Flan’s mod goes in mods folder, content packs like this go in the Flan folder).
- Requires simple parts pack to run.
- Make sure you place the folder inside the .zip file into your Flan folder, rather than the .zip itself.
Download Landkreuzer Mod