Lamps And Traffic Lights Mod
Want even more realism in your city, or you just want some fancy lamppost scattered around your own streets?
Don’t like the dark or want to build your own version of central park?
Always wanted to put (as of now non working) traffic lights up in your city?
Or maybe you just want some more metal looking poles…
All those things are possible with this Modification.
But how does this work?
It adds the following to the game:
Three lamppost models,
A horizontal, vertical and bent pole for making traffic lights
and three types of traffic lights,
Also the traffic lights change shape according to the place you put them on a pole!
Some of the poles might be difficult to place in the beginning, beware!
How to Install Lamps and Traffic Lights Mod for Minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Download the Lamps and Traffic Lights Mod
- Go to your Start menu, search %appdata%, and open your Roaming folder
- Navigate to .minecraft>mods
- Drag and Drop the Lamps and Traffic Lights Mod into your mods folder
- Enjoy your new Streetlamps and Traffic lights!
Install Lamps And Traffic Lights Mod