The lambchops mod has returned! I have started coding mods for 1.7.2, but it will be slow because I won’t focus on it as much as I did before. Please report any bugs you find! (Also a mod spotlight would be nice)
– Sheeps drop 1-3 pieces of mutton
– Raw mutton restores 1.5 hunger points
– Cooked mutton restores 4 hunger points
– Can be fed to wolves
– Squids drop itself (like chickens do)
– Raw squid restores 1 hunger point
– Fried squid restores 2.5 hunger points
– Bats drop 1-2 bat wings
– A use for those annoying bats!
– Raw bat wings restore 1.5 hunger points
– Fried bat wings restore 3 hunger points
– Silverfish drop 1 silverfish tail
– Restore 2.5 hunger points
– You don’t need to cook it.
– Zombie Pigmen drop 0-1 rotten porkchops
– No longer drop rotten flesh
– Restore 1 hunger point
– Gives: Nausea III, Hunger III, Poison I
– Effects last 10 seconds
– I would not eat it
– Purifier can be crafted from a water bottle and ghast tears
– Crafted with rotten porkchops to make regular cooked porkchops
– Have 10 uses
– Can be drank to give the sustenance effect for 10 seconds
– Sustenance effect restores hunger points and gives saturation over time
Install Lambchops Mod 1.7.2
- Install Minecraft Forge for 1.7.2.
- Download this mod.
- Navigate to your mods folder and place the jar/zip into it.
Download Lambchops Mod 1.7.2