Kyctarniq’s Photobased Ressource ( Texture ) Pack 1.7.8/1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4
Resolution: 16x, 32x
Developer : kyctarniq
Last Updated : May 14, 2014
How to install Kyctarniq’s Photobased Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download the Resource Pack.
- (Optional) Download and install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Enjoy! And be sure to keep checking for updates on this very promising pack
Download Kyctarniq’s Photobased Resource Pack
For 1.8 and 1.7