Key and Code Lock Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2
This mod adds 2 Doors: The Code Locked Door and the Key Locked Door (and obviously keys)! And Redstonelocks (key and code locked)!
How to use:
Both doors you just have to place like normal ones. Then you have to set a combination or a key for the door:
- Key Locked Door: Just craft a key and rightclick the door to pair them! Now you can only open the door with this key! You can lock multiple doors with the same key
- Copying keys: You can duplicate a key by putting it with a fresh key into the crafting grid.
- Code Locked Door: Rightclick it and the code GUI should show with the message “new: “. Type in the code you want and click OK. You can change the code at any time by clicking “change”!
- Redstone locks: Work like doors. Redstone power is emitted directly in all directions and to the bottom also with one solid block between! You can attach redstone torches/etc. to it!
- Remover Chip: If you want to remove a door just open it and then rightclick it with the Remover Chip!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.