Json Recipes Mod 1.7.10
Json Recipes Mod
- JSON Format – easy to read and use, used everywhere else in Minecraft.
- Full NBT support. Throw any NBT tags on your items.
- OreDictionary support. Use ANY copper for your recipe.
- Aliases system. You can easily link back to some item(like renamed enchanted and damaged golden sword) by short and simple string. Same for fluids and recipe types(BuildCraft|Core-refinery => refinery, etc)
- Nice and easy API for modders to use.
- Some of the big mods support(Like IC2, BuildCraft, etc).
- Recipes loaded from resource packs.
- Some kind of nice JSON editor, probably in-game one.
- Version is still pretty raw, bugs can be found.
- Not everybody can properly understand how to use JSON.
Download Json Recipes Mod