Jail bukkit plugins for minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
Jail bukkit plugins 1.6.4
This plugins adds Jail to your minecraft server. Admins can define several jails and then jail/unjail people or jail them on time basis. Plugin also offers wide variety of protections, so players won’t escape out of your jail.
- Jail online and offline players
- Wide variety of protections to prevent escaping or simply to create more interesting escape route on role play server.
- Protection penalties (increase jail sentence if player is not behaving well)
- Guards that will kill player if he tries to escape
- Data is stored in either SQLite or MySQL.
- Supports multiple worlds
- Jailing without commands via item
- Supports escaping for role play servers.
- Allows players to vote a player to be jailed
Version 2.5.6-b10 (7.10.2013)
- Fixed the ConcurrentModificationException, fixes Ticket #368 and #378
- Fixed the misspellings of Messages, fixes Ticket #371
- Fixed, kind of, NullPointerException when a player joins and there is no cell, fixes Ticket#364
- Fixed jail not sending players who are mounted on something to jail, fixes Ticket #351
- Fixed /jailset not ignoring the casing, fixes Ticket #338
- Fixed the /jail command not working at times, fixes Ticket #372
Download Jail bukkit plugins
- Tkelly for major part of SQL connectivity
- Afforress for base of word warp function
- Hidendra for a good way to update SQL database
- Gandalf for providing a hosting for javadocs
- CuteLord for help with testing and update videos.
- DeadIntermediate for help with testing and ticket management.