It Fell From The Sky Mod 1.7.10
Candidate (Modding) of the fourth 96 hour modding/mapping marathon, ModJam.
1st Place – Most Inventive
1st Place – Most Aesthetically Pleasing
3rd Place – Overall Excellence
4th Place – Most Balanced Progression
Requires Minecraft Forge!
- Adds a block of compressed raw porkchops be be built with! Oinks when you place/punch/walk on it!
- Also adds a really big pig which can be ridden and steered with a carrot on a stick.
Compressed Raw Porkchop (Can also be uncrafted)
- Mod is not finished yet. The builds available is for Minecraft 1.7.2. Also the rest of the known issues are potential spoilers so don’t say I didn’t warn you.
- Potentially laggy with all the block entities it spawns when the meteorite crashes down.
- Meteorites may not seem to spawn. This is a bug with Minecraft. If you eventually enter the chunk the meteorite is in, it’ll activate and cause destruction as intended.
- There is NO WAY to kill Pigzilla. Once you have him in your world, he’s staying. (Unless he falls out of the world)
- To ride Pigzilla you need to right click his bounding box between his feet, near the ground. NOT on his body.
- You cannot morph into Pigzilla. This is intentional.
- Pigzilla may get stuck in certain positions and he may carve a ring around his feet. I tried my best to reduce these situations but they might still happen.
Download It Fell From The Sky Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2