You will find mini mob embrios in dungeons and temples. The embrios can be placed into an incubator to begin a gestation process. You will need to craft mini mob pellets to put the developed embrios into them, then you can throw a pellet to the ground to spawn a mini mob!
Mini Mobs can be of the following types:
- Pig: will tackle the enemy.
- Zombie: Smites your enemies, has extra power and health, and can pick up items to give them to you.
- Skeleton: Ranged attack.
- Creeper: Does not explode (thankfully), instead dashes at the enemy.
- Spider: Can climb walls and in the future will have a chance to poison the enemy.
The mini mobs gain experience with every attack they perform. With experience they can level up and increase their stats:
- Max health.
- Follow range.
- Attack Damage.
Items and blocks on this mod:
- MM Embrio. Fin them in dungeons and temples.
- MM Pellet. To put the mobs in.
- MM Incubator. You ned RF Power to use it. Put the embrios and pellets in there.
- MM Creative energy cell. Only available in creative mode to provide power and test the incubator.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CoFH Core.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.