Iron Backpacks Mod
This mod attempts to address portable storage issues in a balanced, fun, and aesthetically-pleasing manner.
It adds 4 tiers of backpacks (Basic, Iron, Gold, and Diamond), each of which can be upgraded from the previous tier to give more storage room as well as more upgrade slots. These upgrade slots can be used to apply a number of upgrades to the backpack to improve it’s functionality. Specific information can be found in the spoilers below.
In addition, an extensive configuration file is included with this mod, allowing you to customize most aspects of the mod if you feel as if my recipes/backpack sizes/default settings/etc. does not fit into your idea of balance.
Finally, I tried my best to make this mod efficient and thereby friendly to your computer, so performance should be a non-issue.
Here are some guidelines for the thread.
- Constructive criticism is highly encouraged, but please respect the fact that that I want your input to be helpful and not just verbal abuse.
- Suggestions are welcome. Don’t be offended if I don’t implement your idea, as I have limited time to work on this mod.
- Bug Reports are helpful as well. Please post them on the issue tracker in the github.
Finally, if you like the mod, hit that little green up arrow so this page gets more visibility. Thanks!
Beta: Should be almost bug-free, but to be safe please backup your world if you are using it on a world you care about.
Install Iron Backpacks Mod
- Download and installMinecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Iron Backpacks Mod