Destroying the world has become so simple . . .
Stable Build : [1.6.4] IonCannon 3.0-b23
Ion Cannon is one of my first plugins. It spawns a tower of some TNT blocks with a command. One command and One item spawnable can launch Ion Cannon to destroy any area. Permission and some values are configurable in config file.
- Permission Support 😀
- Destroy any area with a command
- Config File: Default size, onlyOp, maxsize, etc
- Remote item to launch more simply
- BeaconBeam visual effect
- Now support plugins blocked explosions (like WorldGuard)
All commands (exept /ionhelp) need tp process in control Room (configuraable)
/ion | Send list of all IonCannon commands
/ion remote> | Create remote command for launch Laser
/ion setsize <size> | Set laser Size High size can crash server, use with precaution !
/ionlock <X> <Z> | Launch Ion at <X> <Z>
ion.cmd.* | allow acces to all permission contains : ion.cmd.<any>
ion.cmd.ion | Allow acces to help command : /ion
ion.cmd.setsize | Allow acces to command : /ion setsize <size>
ion.cmd.ionlock | Allow acces to command : /ionlock <x> <z>
ion.cmd.remote | Allow acces to command : /ion remote
ion.use.remote | Allow player with permission to use remote item
OpOnly: false //Allow only op (true) to use commands, or not (false) WgMode: false; //Set to true if you want server destroy blocs withous using explosion (in Laser). Use this if you use plugins who prevent explosions LaserMateriaIdl: 57 //Change if you want to the Id of border of the lazer (DiamondBlock by default). DefaultSize: 4 // Set default laser size (can be changed in-game with /ion setsize) MaxSize: 20 //Set max Laser size for (/ion setsize) command. WaitingTime: 20 //Set the Waiting time before the launch of laser. LaserMaterial: DIAMOND_BLOCK<</color>> //This no longer work, remplaced by LaserMaterialId
►Remote command: Remote command can be only generated with command .
For generate use this : /ion remote
For use, juste right click to a block.
The remote is FIREWORK with custom name.
Quote:v3.0 – b3:
– Add Wg Mode in config
– Change LaserMaterial in config to LaserMaterialId
– Compatible with 1.6.2 – 1.6.4
– Eemoved ControlRoom and all passwords needed, some trouble.
– Clean up the source code 🙂
– Add new command to set Laser size
– Remove authentification with password
– The remote has set to new Firework (generated only with command).
– The cannon with now launch with simply command and remote.
– Add BeaconBeam
– Change all Permissions
– Change ConfigurationFile
– Add laser size when launch with remote command (like older IonCannonPlugin)
– Add item (remote command) to launch cannon (like older IonCannonPlugin)
– Add remote command craft and command to generate it.
– Epic lag fixed !
– Bug (NeedControlRoom) fixed
– New option in Config File (LaserMaterial)
– Reduce lag
– Updated to Minecraft 1.2.5
– Major bug Fixed (LAG Fixed)
– Protection Plugins WON’T Block IonCannon
– Added NeedControlRoom & NeedAuth in config File
– Added Permission Support
– Created the Ion Canon plugin